Pages

Translate

Wednesday, October 24, 2012

No really I'm Okay

So I know its been a while, to be honest I have no idea how long. I have no pictures today and I have a ton of things I have been working on and doing while I have been away. As most of you might have guessed I have stopped working out and been doing some moving, laundry, cooking/baking, cleaning and Crafting!

I haven't gain weight and am at a nice 225lbs for right now. I plan on picking it back up and getting below 200lbs.

Cats are doing good. Fat cat is well Fat, Abby is snugglier, and little Toro is getting used to children voices :0 lol its quite silly but he is still young. Also a new kitten was gotten Her name is  Lucy-chan. She is sooooooooooooo cute and playful but she has a fungi so she has to stay away for a few months :(  but hopefully soon!

-Zethan
Stage One Elite 55cm Road Bike - Road & Touring Bikes (Google Affiliate Ad)
 Jeep Compass Men's Hybrid Bike - Satin Gray - Mountain & Hybrid Bikes (Google Affiliate Ad)
Mantis Ghost 26" Men's Bicycle - Mountain & Hybrid Bikes (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment