Pages

Translate

Saturday, September 15, 2012

It's been a while

 So its now September, my my how time flys! I moved to a new place Aug 31st so I have been busy with that. I still don't have my room organized yet *sigh* I need book shelves and a dresser. I also picked up my little boy so he is here with me now!
 It SUPER rained out in Vegas this past week and it flooded our back yard area  >.<

My winter Hat I made but then I made another one, not sure if I will even wear this one : / I like it, but I like the other one more. My sisters oldest is modeling it for me :)

 Just playing around with setting on my phone!
He was sooooooooooooo happy!

Pioneer Pet Smartcat Cat Climber (Google Affiliate Ad)
Casita Cat Condo - 66"H - Cat Toys (Google Affiliate Ad)
Casita Cat Condo - 78"H - Cat Toys (Google Affiliate Ad)
Bungalow Cat Condo - 62"H - Cat Toys (Google Affiliate Ad)

No comments:

Post a Comment