Pages

Translate

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Keeping Busy

So I have been trying to get to an art show as a vendor but I always hear about it a little too late >.< . I have been looking for a job out in Arizona (Queen Creek)since I moved here back in January, and its been looking grim to say the lest. I had a few interviews but nothing good yet. *fingers crossed* So I have been keeping busy doing crafts to pass the time. I am so LUCKY to have Family that will let me stay with them for the price of cooking dinner and helping around the house ( don't know how much longer I can do this, but I hope they can ride it out till I get a job).  Here are a couple of pictures of thing I have been working on.

My Husbands Last Name begins with an M so I thought well I wanted to try this out cause how cute would it be to have a Monogram Pillow in the Letter Of your Last Name Right? Not just a pillow with the letter on it but the letter its self. I thought about buttons  but in the end decided not to.
Here you can see the finished product .. lets just say I didn't like the way it turned it out and almost throw it away but I think I might be able to do something with it to make it more appealing for me, but we will see how long that takes me to do.

OKAY so here it that thing I was making the other day I finally wrapped the hoop and sewed the crochet piece around it. Thinking of adding a Pink ribbon so that you can hang it nicely from a hook.


Here you can see how big it actually is. The hoop before wrapping and covering it was a 6" hoop which I had thought was a 5" hoop till I measured it, to my surprise. It finished out at roughly 8" from the outsides but still turned out SUPER CUTE!!! YAY! I used a variegated pink 100% cotton 10 count yarn, sadly I had old yarn and a brand new one which caused a different pattern color on it but because its a hoop and no one really studies them it looks perfect!.


Oh if your wondering what the green yarn is for that is another project I have started, sadly I had to take it out because I forgot if I was on a purl or knit  and messed up the pattern. So no picture of that untill I restart it and have some work done ^.^ .

-Zethan

No comments:

Post a Comment