Pages

Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

How's it going?

So I started core exercises which  I feel the most,  I swear I can do the cardio for hours and feel nothing the next day but WHOLLY COW I was sore from the cores :) I started Wednesday June 27th I skimped a bit last night but did them in the morning and will do today's before bed. I got too say nothing like a Toro "helping" as your planking and he starts attacking your head >.< *sigh* I can't even do the full version yet and he has to hang off my head. I will start doing cardio hopefully by the end of next week but I'm not sure where. I have an elliptical in my garage that has no power and its awkward to use hence the garage banning there is also a bench press that I'm hoping my Hubby sets up soon as I only have 5 pound weights right now I ended up leaving my set of  weights at my sister Red's (yes yes I used to work out, remember the before pictures).  So I know that the first few weeks you don't see much of a change and because I swear I  just eat my weight in unfrosted cupcakes this weekend (not really but still)  >.< next week will be better.  Good thing I have two broken teeth because they keep me from eating the little candys that I do eat. (not really on the teeth >.< ) Sorry for the blurry pic but he just gets way too excited when it comes to pictures.


 This is my wonderful drawings of some of the core exercises I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment