Pages

Translate

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th USA

So it's the 4th and the fireworks started going off last week 0.o yeah  all the cats are wide eyed and claws out  *sigh* poor  kitties. Trying not to do any odd or loud noises just in case they pee them self's in fear. It really is upsetting to both parties when the cat pees on you cause its so scared.  Hopefully it end soon (don't want the pee situation) it happened once before and that is more then enough times if you ask me. Also I am thinking of skipping my cores (i had a bit to drink tonight and feel more like going to bed then doing them. It will be my first day I haven't done them so I think it will be okay but I don't want to make it a habit.

P.S.
My Hubby thinks it Hot when I work out ^.^ see you never know Ladies.You could be sitting on a land mine of potential  fun and not even know it!

-Zethan

No comments:

Post a Comment