Pages

Translate

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Really Short

I did work out Monday and it was good and super hot >.< need to set up a fan. Tuesday I went and looked at houses and I think I got depressed because by the time I got home I just really wanted to go to bed. So I did, I plan on doing them today no matter what! So wish me luck that I pull up and just do it! I have a busy week  ahead of me! I need to find a ride for my husband and myself to job interviews *sigh* I wish that getting the car fixed was a quicker processes, but I am happy our mechanic has a job so I will continue to ride the bus till he gets free time to work on it. I will post cat pictures in the next one, I have a few new ones ^.^ ...s

~Zethan                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment